California Center for School Climate Virtual Event
Virtual Event details for 2023 are coming soon!
April 2022: Strengthening School Communities for Resilience
The California Center for School Climate (CCSC), a California Department of Education (CDE) initiative, provides free support for and trainings on school climate and data use to local education agencies in California.
The CCSC invites California school, district, and county office-of-education staff to attend a multipart virtual event, Strengthening School Communities for Resilience. The event will provide virtual sessions on topics related to restorative and culturally responsive practices, family engagement, and student mental health and wellness.
Recordings and resources for all sessions can be found here, or by clicking each session title below.
- Building a strong foundation for family-school partnerships: A story about growth and human connections
- The role of restorative practices in school transformation: Centering relationships and connection
- Beyond heroes and holidays: Expanding understanding and practices of culturally responsive and sustaining approaches
- Restorative practices: Using data to strengthen your practice
- Addressing mental health: The role of mental health and wellness data in shaping student supports