- Do you need guidance or thought partnership about a particular school climate practice?
- Are you interested in being connected with other schools or districts working on similar school climate goals?
The California Center for School Climate (CCSC) provides free technical assistance on school climate and data use to California schools and districts. Technical assistance is offered in the form of coaching and consultation, thought partnership, strategic planning, and resource identification.
The CCSC provides technical assistance in the following areas:
- building student and staff relationships
- improving school climate and culture
- shaping alignment and coherence of school climate strategies
- applying resilience and trauma-informed practices
- creating safe and supportive school practices
- advising on staff wellness and educator wellbeing
- engaging families and community partners
- consulting on equitable and culturally responsive practices
- developing strategies to help interpret school climate data
- aligning data with school improvement plans
- engaging partners in data-driven decision-making
Technical assistance is provided in individual or small groups tailored to your specific needs. Individualized trainings are not provided due to budget limitations. The CCSC can research and connect you to training opportunities that match your needs.
Please complete this form to request Technical Assistance support. CCSC will review your request within three business days.