Supports are provided to districts and schools across the state via a series of activities including school climate virtual events, data use virtual sessions, peer learning exchanges, school climate data use workshops, professional learning supports, and one-on-one consultation supports.
- Relevant: Deliver relevant, responsive, and engaging technical assistance on a variety of school climate topics that meets LEAs and schools where they are.
- Data: Support LEAs and schools with best practices for collecting, using, and measuring data to support equitable school climate systems change and positive school climates.
- Connection: Serve as a connector across the state to promote and disseminate best practices.
- Partnership: Support LEAs and schools in building partnerships with education partners in creating a supportive school climate for all.
Activities and Supports
To learn more about the activities and supports offered by CCSC, visit these links:
- School Climate Data Use Webinar Series
- Peer Learning Exchanges
- Safe and Supportive Learning Environments Essentials Virtual Course
- Technical Assistance Requests: Please complete this form to request technical assistance.
- The CCSC is launching a new audiocast project to showcase school climate strategies in schools across the state to promote and sustain well-being in their communities. Please complete this form to nominate a school or district that is doing exceptional work to sustain the well-being of their school community.
Who Will Benefit
- K-12 school district administrators
- Principals and site administrators
- Teacher leaders, behavior specialists, intervention coordinators
- Counselors, school psychologists, and mental health professionals
We Want to Hear From You
We are interested in learning more about the field’s strengths and needs to help shape our supports and resources. Please complete this Inquiry Survey.
For more information about the CCSC, please contact our team at schoolclimate@Wested.org.
To receive updates about CCSC events and resources, subscribe to the California Safe and Supportive Schools Newsletter.