Virtual Learning Sessions
Using Participatory Approaches to Support School Climate
The California Center for School Climate (CCSC) will be hosting a webinar followed by a virtual learning series on integrating participatory strategies to work collectively with young people, families, and communities to support school climate practices. Local education agencies (LEAs) across California can expect to engage in interactive participant discussions and leave with resources and actionable insights.
Upcoming Virtual Learning Sessions
- The sessions in this series are offered on the third Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m. PST.
- Each session will be 90 minutes, with a 1-hour webinar-type session and an optional 30-minute virtual discussion for questions and consultation.
- You can register for the entire series or for any single Virtual Learning Session.
#4) March 21, 2024—Evidence in Action: Learning Together and Growing Change
Participants will consider how to establish routines that provide opportunities for young people, families, community partners, and system leaders to learn together about what is working and what is not as change ideas are carried out. Rooted in principles of continuous improvement, this involves cocreating meaningful and practical measures of change and working together to iterate and scale change approaches over time.
Past Virtual Learning Sessions
- Participatory Systems Change for Equity: Centering Community Wisdom and Collective Action to Transform Child-, Youth-, and Family-Serving Systems
- The Art of Connecting: Strategies for Authentic Partnerships
- Working Collectively to Generate and Prioritize Ideas
- The Importance of Alignment and Coherence